The NVIDIA® Jetson Nano™ Developer Kit delivers the compute performance to run modern AI workloads at unprecedented size, power, and cost. Developers, learners, and makers can now run AI frameworks and models for applications like image classification, object detection, segmentation, and speech processing.
The developer kit can be powered by micro-USB and comes with extensive I/Os, ranging from GPIO to CSI. This makes it simple for developers to connect a diverse set of new sensors to enable a variety of AI applications. And it is incredibly power-efficient, consuming as little as 5 watts.
Jetson Nano is also supported by NVIDIA JetPack, which includes a board support package (BSP), Linux OS, NVIDIA CUDA®, cuDNN, and TensorRT™ software libraries for deep learning, computer vision, GPU computing, multimedia processing, and much more. The software is even available using an easy-to-flash SD card image, making it fast and easy to get started.
The same Jetpack SDK is used across the entire NVIDIA Jetson(™) family of products and is fully compatible with NVIDIA’s world-leading AI platform for training and deploying AI software. This proven software stack reduces complexity and overall effort for developers.
- Recommended Accessories
- 5V 2A MicrosUSB Power Adapter
- Pi Camera Module v2
- 16GB MicroSD
- GPU : 128-core Maxwell™ GPU
- CPU : 4-core ARM A57
- Memory : 4 GB 64 Bit LPDDR4 | 25.6 GB/s
- Storage : microSD (not included)
- Video Encode : 4Kp30 | 4x 1080p30 | 8x 720p30 (H.264/H.265)
- Video Decoder : 4Kp60 | 2x 4Kp30 | 8x 1080p30 | 16x 720p30 | (H.264/H.265)
- Size : 100mm x 80mm x 29mm
- Deployment : Module (Jetson Nano)
NVIDIA Jetson NANO Dev Kit
- Product Code: 128-NVIDIA-Jetson-Nano
- Reward Points: 99
- Availability: Shipped in 3 - 7 days
- Price in reward points: 9899