A development board to quickly prototype on-device ML products. Scale from prototype to production with a removable system-on-module (SOM).
No need to build models from the ground up. TensorFlow Lite models can be compiled to run on the Coral Dev Board.
Scale from prototype to production
Considers your manufacturing needs. The SOM can be removed from the baseboard, ordered in bulk, and integrated into your hardware.
Includes a full system
SOC + ML + Connectivity all on the board running a derivative of Debian Linux we call Mendel, so you can run your favourite Linux tools with this board.
Edge TPU Module
- CPU : NXP i.MX 8M SOC (quad Cortex-A53, Cortex-M4F)
- GPU : Integrated GC7000 Lite Graphics
- ML accelerator : Google Edge TPU coprocessor
- RAM : 1 GB LPDDR4
- Flash memory : 8 GB eMMC
- Wireless : Wi-Fi 2x2 MIMO (802.11b/g/n/ac 2.4/5GHz) Bluetooth 4.1
- Dimensions : 48mm x 40mm x 5mm
- Flash memory : MicroSD slot
- USB : Type-C OTG Type-C power Type-A 3.0 host Micro-B serial console
- LAN : Gigabit Ethernet port
- Audio : 3.5mm audio jack (CTIA compliant) Digital PDM microphone (x2) 2.54mm 4-pin terminal for stereo speakers
- Video : HDMI 2.0a (full size) 39-pin FFC connector for MIPI-DSI display (4-lane) 24-pin FFC connector for MIPI-CSI2 camera (4-lane)
- GPIO : 3.3V power rail 40 - 255 ohms programmable impedance ~82 mA max current
- Power : 5V DC (USB Type-C)
- Dimensions : 88 mm x 60 mm x 24mm
Google Coral Development Board
- Product Code: 138-Google-Coral-Dev-Board
- Reward Points: 170
- Availability: Out Of Stock
- Price in reward points: 16999